Care Services Co-ordinator
Home Instead Oxford is rated a Good home care provider supporting older people with their daily routines, including (but not limited to!) companionship, food shopping, collecting prescriptions, everyday, medication reminders/administration, food preparation and nutrition, supporting with washing and dressing and choosing clean outfits for the day.
Home Instead Senior Care Oxford is a provider of high quality home care services in Headington, Marston, Botley, Wheatley, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton and surrounding areas.
We are a home care provider based in Oxford who support seniors to live independently in their owns home. We are proud to have been awarded the 5 Star Employer Award.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Services Coordinator to join our office team; this role is predominately field based supporting our ever-growing number of CAREGivers and Clients.
The Role includes:
· Supporting CAREGivers to ensure they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their abilities
· Acting as a positive role model to colleagues
· Developing person centred care plans that outline clients needs, choices and independence
· Completing field support visits, mentoring, and actively taking part in team meetings
· Facilitating consultations with potential new clients
· Visiting existing clients to carrying out service reviews and quality assurance visits to certify the highest standard of care is provided
· Supporting the Care Manager in maintaining standards and legislation
· Building relationships and working with other health care professionals to make certain that clients receive the support they require
· Delivering care to clients.
In return you will receive:
· Competitive salary
· Ongoing training and development
· Career progression opportunities
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Full driving licence
· 12 months supervisory experience in the home care sector
· Passion for high quality care
· Driven to succeed
· Team player
· IT literate
· Great communication skills
To find out more about the role apply now or contact Maddy on 01865 841362