Home Instead Senior Care is seeking a Networker. This position will represent Home Instead Senior Care and help bring in additional business for the company. The Networker role will include working with local businesses, organisations, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and other providers in the senior care industry and building relationships with them. They will need to identify, develop, and maintain referral sources. They will also need to attend events in the community increasing community awareness of Home Instead Senior Care’s mission and values.
- Build a network and pipeline of prospective referral sources and partnerships for Home Instead Senior Care
- Perform prospect visits to referral providers such as physician offices, hospitals, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities to educate and inform on HISC services
- Attend community networking events to create additional business relationships for HISC
- Keep abreast of trends in the industry and identify new opportunities for HISC
- Field referral calls and discuss opportunities that are brought to HISC
- Intuitive, good listener, strong communicator, solution oriented, driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detailed-oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player
- Professionalism when working with remotely in a structured environment
- Strong understanding of Office 365 applications.
- CRM software experience a plus but not required
- Senior Care Industry experience is definitely a plus, but not required
- Valid UK Driving Licence and access to a car