Join the team that's going places!
Excellent support and industry leading training
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Home Instead Senior Care Oxford. Home Instead Senior Care is the UK's leading homecare provider. The Staff Coordinator is central to the success of our high quality relationship-led care. Home Instead is leading the charge to change the face of ageing by delivering unparalleled standards of care and support to our clients.
The Staff Coordinator performs a variety of duties focusing on scheduling support visits for clients. They are also required to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients. This is a fixed term maternity cover for 15 months starting on December 1st 2019. Candidates should note that while we expect an office move to Witney in the next 2-3 months, the role will be based in Kidlington until then. The Staff Coordinator will:
- Coordinate all Caregiver monthly schedules and issue them on the 1st of the month for the following month
- Coordinate and maintain monthly Client schedules, e-mail/send out as requested
- Develop and maintain relationships with both Clients and Caregivers
- Be able to discuss each client’s individual needs accurately & confidently
- Be familiar with all Caregivers, their location and availability to ensure we offer them the correct support visits, where ever possible adhering to 10 mile radius rule for Caregiver shifts
- Identify caregivers for all new clients taken on by the business, set up these visits and allocate management team members to conduct introductions/shadows
- Enter and maintain accurate Client and Caregiver records reflecting all schedule changes made, ensuring all relevant parties are kept updated
- Ensure that the office has telephone cover 8am to 5pm and alert the Care Manager to any concerns
- Manage Caregiver holidays, availability changes, sickness and advise Client Services team or Care Manager of any concerns
- Participate in the On Call Rota
- Participate in Welcome Week Training to all new Caregivers
Attitude and capability is more important than specific qualifications. You'll need to be comfortable in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment. Engaging with people on the telephone and building relationship will come naturally to you alongside being familiar with Microsoft Office applications and prepared to learn the in-house Care Management software tool. Be under no illusions, this is a busy, dynamic role where no two days are the same!
For the right candidate, we'll offer a salary of £21,000 to £23,000/year. In addition, you'll enroll in our Company pension scheme and employee benefits programme. Most of all, you'll get to join the amazing Home Instead Senior Care network and be part of a growing team!