Core Care Assistant
Home Instead Oxford is a relationship-led care provider supporting clients to remain happy, healthy and independent in their own homes. This is an incredible opportunity to join an industry leading domiciliary care company that not only delivers high standards for our clients but our staff as well!
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join Home Instead Oxford as a Core Care Assistant. With wider availability and willingness to work with all clients across our territory, Core Care Assistants are at the forefront of our scheduling. Core Care Assistants will start supporting new clients as well as responding to crisis support as it arises. Core Care Assistants will work a guaranteed minimum of 16 hours per week, but more hours are available.
Your required availability will include mornings, evenings, split shifts and alternate weekends.
Driving license and access to a vehicle is essential.
In return, our Core Care Assistants are rewarded with enhanced rates of pay:
- £12 per hour during the day
- £13 per hour during the evenings
- £14 per hour at weekends
- £24-£26 per hour on bank holidays.
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Paid enhanced DBS
- £50 welcome bonus upon completion of training
- Paid full induction Training
- Paid online CPD training
- Pension Scheme
- Fully Funded QCF training
- Blue Light Card
- Referral scheme - enabling you to earn cash rewards
- EarlyPay - enabling you to drawn out a percentage of your earnt pay early prior to payday
- Employee Assistance programme
No experience or qualifications are required!
We can offer you:
- Guaranteed, contracted hours
- Minimum 1 hour long visits
- £12-£13 per hour during the week, £14 per hour at the weekends
- Excellent, awarded training
- Flexible & Efficient Working pattern to work around other commitments
- Annual Leave
- Great benefits
All we ask from you:
- Availability to work one weekend in two
- Driving licence and access to your own car
What your day will involve:
You will be supporting our clients in their own homes with tasks such as:
- Home help, cleaning and assisting with general activities around the home
- Meal preparation and supporting our clients to maintain healthy nutrition and hydration
- Personal care and supporting our clients to get up in the morning and back to bed safely
- Medication support
Sound good? If you would like to find out more about Home Instead and what the CAREGiver role involves, please call 01865 680287, or apply today!