Home Instead has received a huge vote of confidence from clients, their families and friends, whose personal recommendations have helped them achieve high praise in the homecare.co.uk ‘Top 10 Agency Awards 2015’.
News of the award comes hot on the heels of the publication of the LaingBuisson league tables which also place Home Instead as the No 1 care provider in England.
The homecare.co.uk awards are based on recommendations and ratings received from over 3000 people in 2014, and they aim to highlight the most recommended providers in each of the regions across the UK.
Home Instead has been hugely successful and are proud to be highly recommended with some exciting highlights:
- Home Instead was the most recommended provider in 4 out of the 11 regions.
- Home Instead features in the top 10 in each of the 11 regions, and in the top 3 places in 10 out of the 11 regions.
Across all areas of the UK, Home Instead offices are leading the way.
- The Home Instead office serving Wetherby and North Leeds is the joint number 1 and most recommended provider in the UK.
- The Home Instead office serving Wandsworth and Lambeth is the 9th most recommended provider in the UK.
- In both South East England and West Midlands regions Home Instead offices took 5 of the top 10 recommendations
Home Instead CEO Trevor Brocklebank commented on the fantastic results. He said:
“These results are made all the better by knowing that it’s your client’s recommendations and reviews that have placed Home Instead so highly in these awards. It makes it very real and I am so proud that we are being recognised for delivering excellent care to elderly people the length and breadth of the UK. We always strive to provide the best care service and these accolades reinforce our hard work and dedication to all of our clients.”
www.homecare.co.uk is the leading directory for all UK home care companies and nursing agencies. The website is a guide to finding good quality home care providing useful information for people who need to find care services for themselves or a loved one and it is highly regarded amongst those in the care sector.