Field Care Supervisor
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
£20,000 Per annum PLUS Benefits.
Support care consultations, completing risk assessments and client personal plans.
· Conduct client service reviews, QA’s, and action these accordingly.
· Create, update and audit client personal plans and assist with digital care planning.
· Responsible for auditing of digital activity logs and MAR charts.
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers and Senior CAREGivers.
· Work with Senior CAREGivers to ensure CAREGiver support visits and competency checks are completed regularly to identify any training needs.
· Provide support to the Client Experience Team.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Participate in Emergency on-call duties as required (1 evening per week, 1 weekend in 4). compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy,
· Providing emergency cover for client support visits in the event of sickness and absence.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Level 2-3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.