A Fantastic Opportunity to grow an Award Winning Business
Home Instead Senior Care - Glasgow North, a franchised domiciliary care service was established in 2013. This award winning office has experienced great growth during this period and is now seeking to appoint a General Manager to lead the business to the next level of development.
The business has grown to employ over 100 CAREGivers and office staff and has ambitious growth plans in place. The role of the General Manager is to deliver on business growth through effectively co-coordinating all activities in the franchise including day to day operations, growth, and development of the business, reporting directly to the Franchise Owner.
Key aspects of the role:
- To focus on business growth and take full accountability for business development
- Help lead the franchise mission, values and culture
- Be instrumental in defining business strategy and direction
- Build partnerships to enhance the franchise reputation within the community
- Actively drive growth mentality throughout the business
- Influence decisions to invest in the growth of the franchise office team
This role would suit an individual who has experience of leading a growth focused team in a customer service environment. Having an optimal mental attitude, confidence and self- belief will be key to this role as will the ability to demonstrate the ability to take full ownership and accountability of a business development role in a high quality standard environment.
????Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualities:
- Proven track record in the management of day-to-day operations within a fast moving, commercial business environment at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of the development and implementation of effective and efficient office systems.
- Proven track record in business development and growing market share.
- Experience of managing budgets and analysis of statistical data.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and motivating of a team within a fluid working environment.
- Experience of operating within a pressured environment whilst maintaining a professional and calm working environment.
- Proven track record in successfully developing, maintaining and leveraging strong relationships within a local community to achieve business objectives.
- Strong commercial business awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, both from within and outside of the business.
- Good planning and organisation skills – highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Understanding of business finance and accounts.
- Ability to adapt to change easily and utilise your skills to encourage and motivate a diverse team through a fluid working environment.
- Ability to negotiate to ensure positive outcomes for the business.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients and RPNs.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to PVG enhanced disclosure.