Join us in 'Changing the Face of Ageing'
Home Instead Senior Care - Cambridge was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. The Recruitment Manager role is vital to the ongoing success of our business because without best in class CAREGivers we wouldn't be able to offer the award winning service Home Instead Senior Care is renowned for.
This is a fantastic time to join us in the Recruitment Manager role as we have some exciting National recruitment activity about to start, which will offer a brilliant opportunity to create a recruitment strategy with some real momentum behind it,
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle for CAREGivers within the Cambridge area. You will be instrumental in presenting Home Instead Senior Care to potential candidates as an Employer of Choice. The role will involve:
- Researching, actioning and managing advertising channels
- Utilising social media to build brand awareness
- Acting as point of contact for candidates from day one
- Conducting telephone interviews, face to face interviews and carrying out pre- employment checks.
- Managing suppliers, capturing and monitoring relevant recruitment and on-boarding data.
A big part of this role will involve building the brand awareness of Home Instead Senior Care throughout Cambridge which may involve attending events, holding open days as well as utilising local advertising opportunities.
You will need:
- An excellent working knowledge and experience of managing the whole recruitment cycle
- Previous experience of recruiting at an operational level is essential
- A friendly and adaptable communication style and the ability to engage with people both face to face and over the phone.
- A strong working knowledge of Social Media channels and experience of using these to generate applications
- Extensive experience in conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- The ability to learn very quickly our business and it’s requirements and be able to translate these into multi media recruitment campaigns
- Some previous sales or marketing experience is highly desirable in this role.
- A Full Driving Licence and your own vehicle are essential
If you have a passion for recruitment and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.