Why give up your home to move into a Care Home or Residential Setting?
Being in your own home is an important part of remaining happy and healthy. Our Live In Care Service provides you with a well-trained, dedicated and supported CAREGiver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will be able to assist with all aspects of care and daily living tasks. We carefully match our CAREGivers to ensure that you feel 100% comfortable with having someone live with you.
Some of our points of difference from other providers include:
- Local: We are local – which means we are able to make spot checks and are able to react quickly if there is a need.
- Trained: Our trained and vetted CAREGivers share our values to deliver quality support that makes a difference to people’s lives when they need it most.
- Matched: The CAREGiver will be carefully matched and this is very important to build trust and to establish a good consistent routine for her. Consistency is vital with our elders and essential to prevent illness
- Supported: We closely support our CAREGivers.
- Supervised: We closely supervise our CAREGivers. This includes daily calls, weekly spot checks and unannounced checks also – we want you, and us, to have peace of mind that our CAREGivers are delivering top quality service
- No Uniforms: Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms as we feel this draws attention to our clients, especially when accompanying them on outings in their community.
- Care Plans: We will perform an in depth assessment and prepare a detailed Care Plan and will tailor our service to meet the needs.
- Client Portal: We have a Client Portal and the CAREGivers use smart phones to update this during the day as to what has been done so the family can log in and see for themselves what was achieved – this is proving really useful where families are unable to visit their loved ones as often as usual.
- Quality: You will be part of the Home Instead family - the experts in private care at home for older people
Please do take a look at our E Brochure by clicking here. Gives a great overview of our service.
Call us today for a no obligation conversation.