We care for happy clients, whether it’s helping them with the shopping, taking them out to a class or maintaining a well-loved hobby!
Don’t just take our word for it, read what our clients have to say about our award winning care below:
So, what makes us different?
- We offer a 24/7 service. We are on-call 365 days a year 24/7
- Matched CAREGivers- to clients based on similar personalities and interests. This can result in greater trust between clients and CAREGivers.
- Introductions to clients- always completed, so that your loved one is familiar with the person providing the care, even before the care starts
- Continuity- clients will have the same CAREGivers
- Timely- calls are at a time that suits you or your loved one
- Call monitoring- no care visits are missed due to our IQ time card system, which monitors when CAREGivers clock in and out of calls
- Six references- all CAREGivers have gone through a rigorous screening & induction process.
We provide a full enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) and check the independent safeguarding authority.
- Rigorous QA- care managers conduct regular quality assurance visits & are in regular contact with the clients to identify any further needs, and review the overall care
- Free Dementia workshops for families- we provide free family education workshops to help families in the local community, who care for a loved one with Dementia
For more information about our services, please call us on 0114 250 7709
6 Shirley House, Psalter Lane, Sheffield, S11 8YL