Finding the right care for your loved one is difficult and it can be quite hard to know where to look to find the best option for you. There are many factors that come into play when choosing a care company that you can trust and feel comfortable knowing your loved one is getting the right care they deserve.
Homecare.co.uk is a directory that provides a vast range of information about the care companies in your area and from this you are able to evaluate your options based on; recommendations, awards, services, news stories and more!
Home Instead Sheffield and Barnsley top the recommendation scores on Homecare.co.uk and here are some reasons we are number one:
- 24 hour service – We are always on hand to provide information or support for you and your loved on. 24/7, 365 days a year!
- Matched CAREGivers – We pair our clients and CAREGivers based on personalities and interests, giving your client and CAREGiver that special bond.
- Introductions to clients – Your loved one will never receive someone they don’t know without being introduced!
- Continuity – Unlike other companies, we send the same carers each week to ensure your loved one has someone they know and trust
- Always on time – No care visit is missed and with our IQ time card system we can monitor when our CAREGivers clock in and out. For the last quarter 95% of our CAREGivers clocked in at their clients within 15 minutes. Taking into account forgotten logins, traffic and the poor weather conditions, this is a fantastic statistic!
- Six References – All of our CAREGivers go through a rigorous screening process and induction process where 6 references are gathered in order to find the right people to continue providing our award winning care
- Quality Assurance - Our Care Managers complete regular quality assurance visits and maintain contact with clients and families to review the overall care
- Free Family Dementia Workshops – Home Instead are a community organisation and we regular host free family dementia workshops within the local community to provide people with more information about Alzheimer’s disease and other Dementia’s.
- Our What’s On Where guide – In an attempt to reduce social isolation across Sheffield and Barnsley, we have put together our WOW guide which is a list of over 120 activities that adults can get involved in! This guide has worked wonders in getting our clients socially interactive.
- More than just senior care – Yes the majority of our clients are elderly, but we have clients as young as 18 with conditions such as; Cerebral Palsy, learning disabilities and brain injuries who we help support with daily activities. Another feather to our bow!
- Trips & Holidays – Do you think your loved one would like a trip somewhere for one of their calls? This can be arranged, we have taken clients to places such as; Benidorm, Cleethorpes, Skegness and more!
The list goes on! To find out more information about the services we can provide for your loved one, then do not hesitate to call us on 0114 250 7709, or come and see us at our office!
6 Shirley House, 31 Psalter Lane, Sheffield, S11 8YL.