We are very pleased to announce that Home Instead Senior Care has been named Number 1 for quality home care provider for older person for the 11th consecutive time by LaingBuisson.
We are extremely thrilled to be recognised for delivering quality care, we would not be able to deliver the high standard of care we do without our amazing CAREGivers. We would like to thank all of them on a more personal level; they really are changing the lives of our clients.
So, what makes us different?
- We offer a 24/7 service. We are on-call 365 days a year 24/7
- Matched CAREGivers - to clients based on similar personalities and interests. This can result in greater trust between client and CAREGiver.
- Introductions to clients - Always completed, so that your loved one is familiar with the person providing the care, even before the care starts.
- Continuity - Clients will have the same CAREGiver for every call
- Timely – Calls are at a time that suits you.
- Call monitoring - No care visits are missed due to our IQ time card system, which monitors when CAREGivers clock in and out of calls.
- Six references - All CAREGivers have gone through a rigorous screening & induction process. We provide a full enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) and check with the independent safeguarding authority, to ensure that anyone we recruit aren’t on the protection of vulnerable adults list.
- Rigorous QA - Care managers conduct regular quality assurance visits & are in regular contact with the clients to identify any further needs, and review the overall care.
- Free Dementia workshops for families- We provide free family education workshops to help families in the local community, who care for a loved one with Dementia.
For more information about our services, please call us on 0114 250 7709.
6 Shirley House, Psalter Lane, Sheffield, S11 8YL.