Its not working, its CARING with Home Instead
Recruitment and Training Coordinator
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment and Training Coordinator to join our team based in Retford. You will be expected to understand the needs of our clients and business and be able to match appropriate candidiates and vacancies. It is important that you possess the drive and ambition to conitnue to help grow our business and improve the recruitment and CAREGiver experience for our candidates whilst buiiding strong relationships in the community.
The role will involve
- Managing all aspects of CAREGiver recruitment
- Responsible for attracting, interviewing and recruiting CAREGivers and co-ordinating induction training
- Be the welcoming voice of the company for potential candidates from pre-employment through to final offer
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs, recruitment days and sponsored days
- Create and maintain employment records including all relevant documentation
- Conduct references, DBS checks and motor vehicle insurance checks on all CAREGivers
- Support the overall team on community activities, linking them to KPIs
- Be a mentor to new and exisiting CAREGIvers
- Completion of Care Certificate for new CAREGivers
- Work efficiently to achieve set targets to ensure the service remains compliant at all times
- Ensure all CAREGiver continuing professional developement in line with current trends and themes
- Work with Home Instead's existing mandatory training programme and develop new models of training
- Ensure that all CAREGivers annual update training is completed in a timely manner
- Plan and coordinate training schedules on a monthly , weekly, daily basis communicating to the CAREGivers
- Report and look for areas of improvement
- Look for ways to innovate the training programme
- Cover client visits if required
- Be part of the on call rota
Experience of having delivered training
Willingness to develop themselves
Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative
Good verbal, written and IT skills
Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and candidates
Full clean driving licence
Attention to detail
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.