Pension, Bonus Scheme, Employee Benefits
We are a Norwich based, family run business, part of the international Home Instead network. Our mission is to care for our colleagues, our clients and our community in ways that enrich the lives of all. We are changing what it means to age and enabling older people across Norwich (and the world!) to make the most of later life.
We are looking for an energetic recruiter who shares our passion for helping others to join our friendly team in Norwich.
Sector experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
The role would be ideal for someone who:
- Is confident, dynamic and motivated by achieving targets
- Enjoys working closely with colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Has experience of working in a continuous recruitment environment
- Can develop and implement recruitment campaigns across digital, press and face to face events
- Can lead the full end-to-end recruitment process including management of our recruitment administrator
- Motivated by helping others
- Confident team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and develop effective working relationships
- Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service
- Good understanding of recruitment legislation
- Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Full driving license and reliable means of transport
- £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme