New Career in Recruitment £22,000 - £26,000
Pension, Bonus Scheme, Employee Benefits
Would you like to stand for something important and know that every day your work has made a difference and improved someone’s life?
At Home Instead we are changing what it means to age and enabling older people across the world to make the most of later life.
We are a family run business, part of the international Home Instead network. Our mission is to care for our colleagues, our clients and our community in ways that enrich the lives of all.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? We have a rare opportunity for a driven, motivated individual to join our superb team as our Internal Recruiter.
Experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided with great development opportunities to excel in your new career.
This role would be ideal for someone who:
- Is confident, dynamic and motivated by achieving targets
- Enjoys working closely with colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Wants to be successful and looking for an opportunity to grow and develop their skills
- Motivated by helping others
- Confident team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and develop effective working relationships
- Sales or recruitment experience
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Full driving license and reliable means of transport
- £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme