Scheduler / Coordinator
Scheduler / Care Coordinator
Bonus Scheme, Pension, Company Benefits
Our mission is to “change the face of ageing” and enhance the lives of our clients and colleagues in Norwich through positive caring relationships.
In January 2021 we achieved a 5 Star Employer Award and an independent anonymous survey found:
- 96% of our staff would recommend Home Instead Norwich as a great place to work
- 96% of clients would recommend our services
We are recruiting for a Scheduler / Coordinator to join our friendly team in Norwich.
Sector experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
This is a full time vacancy, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
The role would be ideal for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference in the lives of others
- Enjoys building friendly and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Has a logical and methodical approach with good organisation skills
- Is resilient, calm and positive under pressure
- Is confident with IT systems such as Microsoft Office
The role will include:
- Developing friendly and professional relationships with clients and colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Preparing effective and efficient schedules for our CAREGivers and clients
- Being responsive to changes in schedules
- Participating in on-call duties
- Motivated by helping others
- Ideally experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care, health or other relevant environment such as logistics
- Resilient and positive with excellent customer service and communications skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly and influence others
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
- Logical and methodical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- L3 Qualification in Health and Social Care or willing to study for this.
- Full driving license and reliable means of transport
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 33 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme