Trainer and Supervisor
Trainer and Supervisor
Bonus Scheme, Pension, Company Benefits
Home Instead Norwich are dedicated to “changing the face of ageing” in Norwich. Our aim is to enrich the lives of older people and our colleagues through positive caring relationships.
In January 2021 we achieved a 5 Star Employer Award with:
- 96% of our team saying they would recommend Home Instead Norwich as a great place to work
- 96% of our clients saying they would recommend our services
As a Trainer and Supervisor, or CAREGiver Experience Lead as we prefer to call them, at Home Instead Norwich, you will help ensure our CAREGiver’s are as well cared for as our clients.
The role is varied and will involve everything from delivering training to completing staff supervisions and appraisals, coaching new CAREGivers, running team meetings and organising staff parties.
You will be part of our fun and friendly CAREGiver Experience Team, dedicated to ensuring our CAREGiver’s have a great experience of working with Home Instead.
If you are motivated by helping others and are outgoing, friendly and fun, this could be just the role for you.
You will have some experience of delivering training, mentoring others and / or supervising a team.
Care sector experience is ideal however it is not essential as we will provide full training and support for the right candidate. The most important thing is that you share our caring, professional values and mission.
The role may be of interest to experienced professional carers who want to take the next step in their career and would like to use their expertise to support and develop their colleagues. It may also be of interest to those who have training or team leading experience in another sector who want to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- £22,000 - 25,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24 x 7
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme