A quality private home care provider, supporting families across the New Forest.
To support the smooth running of the business through a variety of duties; to include co-ordination of service scheduling together with input into quality control, resource planning and recruitment activities. The role is broad ranging and will provide you with a high level of exposure to clients, care needs and quality, recruitment and business events. The successful candidate will also be comfortable supporting client's with their personal care and covering care visits.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems, with experience of the Microsoft Office applications, and an ability to learn new technologies, such as those relating to in house scheduling systems.
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
· Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Self-motivated and demonstrates flexibility in approach to work.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Logical and analytical.
· Takes ownership of tasks.
· Demonstrates initiative.
· Good time managements and prioritisation skills.
· Happy to support clients with their personal care and cover care visits.
Flexible working hours would be considered, including a four day week.
· Provide operational support, ensuring CAREGivers are provided with up-to-date and accurate information to facilitate the provision of quality care.
· Support the service delivery process by ensuring our schedules fit client requirements and preferred routines for our CAREGiving team; also being responsive to inevitable changes and prioritising continuity of care.
· To be customer facing, managing phone calls and email correspondence in a professional and timely manner.
· Maintain a high quality of data input into a range of software systems.
· Support with recruitment admin and pre-employment background checks.
· Support event organisation.
· Co-ordinate holiday requests for the office team and CAREGivers.
· Manage office supplies.
· Co-ordinate annual leave requests.
· Cover care calls when needed.