You may have seen Home Instead on TV with our #ThirdStair campaign. We are a home care provider with a real difference. Supporting older people in their own homes, with a particular expertise in dementia care;
- We proudly achieved our ‘Outstanding’ rating from CQC in February 2018
- Awarded 5 star Best Employer in Care in 2018 and 2019
- Part of a multi award winning national home care franchise network
- Minimum of 1 hour client visits
To perform a wide variety of administrative duties in a timely manner to support the smooth running of the office. To co-ordinate office activities effectively and efficiently in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
Responsible for all aspects of office administration activities whilst being reactive to the needs of the business.
· Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
· Manage correspondence by responding to emails and handling incoming and outgoing post.
· Maintain effective systems ensuring that all client filing and databases are kept up to date and are
compliant for CQC.
· Manage all wage slips, send out P45’s and P60’s.
· Send regular communication to clients and CAREGivers such as weekly schedules, team emails, and general communications.
· Keep all records all to date on IQ, meds, tasks and portal consent etc.
· Participate in the on-call rota.
· To undertake any support or administration duties as and when required.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Proven experience in office administration within a busy office environment.
· Must be able to work to deadlines.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Strong team player with the confidence to work alone.
Salary and Benefits
- FT salary £20.000 per annum plus Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- All staff are gifted their BIRTHDAY as an extra days leave on full pay every year
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Excellent employee benefits include discounts on shopping, eating out, travel, insurance & healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Social events
- Positive & friendly office atmosphere and team ethos
You will be expected to take part in the out of hours on call rota. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references. This role is office based.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required please email:-
[email protected] to request the application pack
If you would like to discuss the role please call 0151 526 1225 in office hours and a manager will help you.