Making a big difference every day
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support, Scope for growth and development
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Are you passionate about care and would you like to be part of a growing team, who are motivated to ensure that all Havant, Emsworth, Hayling and Waterlooville Seniors using our service are at the centre of our service delivery and enabled to live productive lives within their community, for as long as they are able?
The successful candidate will enjoy working with a diverse, hardworking and highly motivated team, who are dedicated to changing the face of ageing. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude towards others including a flexible approach to the service, along with a clear understanding of the requirements of a changing environment. He or she will be valued and enjoy the opportunities that a growing service has to offer, this placement will also provide excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress in this field of work.
This role is designed for:
- Someone who wants to kick start their career within an award winning, nationally recognised care provider, rated ‘Outstanding’ (CQC 2018)
- Someone who is willing to work hard, continue to learn and always make a positive difference to the lives of older people throughout Havant and the surrounding areas?
- Someone who will always go the ‘extra mile’ with enthusiasm and a smile.
Here at Home Instead Senior Care we provide a high quality trusted service which includes an absolute minimum of one hour calls ensuring that all our Clients’ achieve the most of their lives and remain independent in their own home and community.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both Clients and CAREGivers
- Co-ordinate daily CAREGiver/Client schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Co-ordinate and maintain client’s schedules in the company database
- Participate in and provide up to date handover for out of hours cover
- Add and introduce new Clients and CAREGivers to the company data base
- Support with Quality Assurance
- Provide support & training to all new and existing CAREGivers
- Participate in the training of CAREGivers.
- Complete observations for CAREGivers, working towards the Care Certificate
- Attend & participate in all required operational meetings
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Support as part of the On Call rota
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- To be a positive role model to CAREGivers
- To be a positive ambassador for the company
- Experience working in a similar role
- Being able to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- A confident, effective and professional communicator
- Flexible Working Practices
- A willingness to take part in out of hours on call
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- A full clean driving licence and access to a car is vital for performance of this role.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.