About Home Instead Frodsham, Runcorn & Widnes
Hello and a warm welcome from Brian and Alison, the new owners of Home Instead Frodsham, Runcorn and Widnes. We are dedicated to delivering a service that is built around the needs and aspirations of the individual client. It is our relationship based approach that makes our service a truly personal one and allows Home Instead Senior Care to help senior people maintain an independent lifestyle in their own homes.
Home Instead understands the importance of spending time supporting the social and emotional level as well as getting the necessary 'jobs' done. We provide a fully bespoke service which considers not just our client's needs but also what they want and who they are.
• We first arrange a face to face consultation to understand your needs and build a tailored-made plan accordingly
• We ensure continuity of care and aim for our client to be visited by the same CAREGivers to support trusting relationships.
• We appreciate that things may change over time and we are flexible in responding to what is needed on any particular day.
It all begins with the people we employ. Our CAREGivers are carefully chosen for their empathy, compassion and respect they have for people. They are carefully matched ensuring that elements such as hobbies and interests are taken into consideration. Our visits are not rushed allowing our CAREGivers to form a close relationship with their client. Home Instead understands the importance of continuity, our aim is to have the same CAREGivers visit every time and we introduce all of our CAREGivers so we never send a stranger
We train them to a high standard and have specialist ongoing training such as ‘Dementia Awareness’, which allows the CAREGiver to have a greater understanding of the conditions their client may be living with.
• Value based recruitment to ensure that this is not just a job
• The Mum Test (Would we allow them to care for our own Mums)
• DBS checking of each employee
• References checked for each employee
• Industry leading training
• Paying a living wage to our CAREGivers
• Ongoing assessment of Learning and Training needs
• Career development
Just a few lines to thank you for all the care and support you have shown to dad during the past few years. I wanted to express my gratitude to all of your team, both carers and office staff. You have dealt with his needs with great patience, kindness and concern and we couldn't have asked for better support. A special mention must be given to Karen and Rita who provided most of dad's day to day care. We will always remember their compassion, expertise and thoughfulness - all of which made an enormous difference to dad's life and enabled him to continue to live in his own home for as long as possible.Susan S