About Home Instead Frodsham, Runcorn & Widnes
Hello and a warm welcome from Brian and Alison, the new owners of Home Instead Frodsham, Runcorn and Widnes. We are dedicated to delivering a service that is built around the needs and aspirations of the individual client. It is our relationship based approach that makes our service a truly personal one and allows Home Instead Senior Care to help senior people maintain an independent lifestyle in their own homes.
Home Instead understands the importance of spending time supporting the social and emotional level as well as getting the necessary 'jobs' done. We provide a fully bespoke service which considers not just our client's needs but also what they want and who they are.
• We first arrange a face to face consultation to understand your needs and build a tailored-made plan accordingly
• We ensure continuity of care and aim for our client to be visited by the same CAREGivers to support trusting relationships.
• We appreciate that things may change over time and we are flexible in responding to what is needed on any particular day.
It all begins with the people we employ. Our CAREGivers are carefully chosen for their empathy, compassion and respect they have for people. They are carefully matched ensuring that elements such as hobbies and interests are taken into consideration. Our visits are not rushed allowing our CAREGivers to form a close relationship with their client. Home Instead understands the importance of continuity, our aim is to have the same CAREGivers visit every time and we introduce all of our CAREGivers so we never send a stranger
We train them to a high standard and have specialist ongoing training such as ‘Dementia Awareness’, which allows the CAREGiver to have a greater understanding of the conditions their client may be living with.
• Value based recruitment to ensure that this is not just a job
• The Mum Test (Would we allow them to care for our own Mums)
• DBS checking of each employee
• References checked for each employee
• Industry leading training
• Paying a living wage to our CAREGivers
• Ongoing assessment of Learning and Training needs
• Career development
I have worked in Health for more then 15 years and this has been the best training I have received in Dementia care (28/1/16)Caroline U