Start your long term career with us!
Full time Care-Coordinating Assistant woking
Home Instead Senior Care – Guildford & Woking are looking for an Assistant to support the busy Care-Coordinating team who schedule in excess of 6500 hours per month.
Care-Coordinating can be very demanding, so you will need to have good organisational skills; an eye for detail; problem solving; the ability to work well under pressure and communicate well with our clients and CAREGivers.
To gain necessary experience and knowledge of this fast paced role, under the guidance and support of the Care Co-ordination Manager and team you will learn our scheduling system (People Planner etc,) and the process of allocation of client to CAREGiver as well as other scheduling duties.
- Work within the Care Coordinating team allocating 1200+ hours each week
- Respond efficiently to unexpected changes with the allocation of unallocated visits promptly
- Creating a recurring rota under the supervision of the Care Coordinating Manager for clients and CAREGivers.
- Be the duty ‘out of hours’ support one evening a week and 1 weekend a month.
- Communicate with CAREGivers, clients and office staff through a variety of different methods
- Support the management of People Planner (our IM System)
- Manage and post weekly client and CAREGiver rota's where applicable.
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Provide CAREGiving duties when required
- Working for a CQC rated 'OUTSTANDING' company that is an ‘Employer of choice’
- 5* employer
- Excellent rates of pay
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday per year (pro rata), increasing by one day per year after two years of service to a maximum of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Experience of Scheduling is preferable, but training will be given to the right person.
- Be able to work confidently with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Able to think clearly under pressure and be comfortable using own initiative to solve problems
- Have a calm, patient telephone manner and be professional at all times.
- Willingness to work flexibly when required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Willingness to provide all types of care duties when required
- Full driving licence, business insurance and use of own car essential
- Ability to work Monday- Friday- 9am till 5:30pm with a degree of flexibility
- Geographical local knowledge (preferred)
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01483488222
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.