When you care, every day makes a difference
Home Instead Senior Care – Guildford & Woking are looking for an Administrator to help assist the busy Care-Coordinating team who schedule in excess of 5000 hours per month.
Care Coordinating can be very demanding at times, so you will need to have good organisational skills, an eye for detail and have the ability to work well under pressure, as well as work with our clients, CAREGivers and Coordinating team to resolve their needs.
- Support the Care Coordinating team with the advance allocation of 5000+ hours (1000+ care visits per week) and to respond efficiently to unexpected changes
- Support with the allocation of unallocated visits promptly.
- Creating a recurring rota under the supervision of the Care Coordinating Manger for clients and CAREGivers.
- Be the duty ‘out of hours’ support once per week and one weekend per month.
- Communicate with CAREGivers, clients and office staff through a variety of different methods .
- Support the management of PeoplePlanner (our IM System) with regards to training needs.
- Manage and post weekly client and CAREGiver rota's where applicable.
- Provide CAREGiving if required
- adhoc administrative duties.
- Working for an 'OUTSTANDING' rated (CQC) family run company
- 5* employer
- £20,000 PA (Inclusive of On-Call duties)
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday per year, increasing by one day per year after two years of service to a maximum of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Experience of PeoplePlanner and Scheduling is preferable but training will be given to the right person.
- Be able to work confidently with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Able to think clearly under pressure and be comfortable using own initiative to solve problems
- Have a calm, patient telephone manner and be professional at all times.
- Willingness to work flexibly when required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the addition of One call duties ( one evening per week and one weekend a month).
- Full driving licence, business insurance and use of own car essential.
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure.