When you care, every day makes a difference.
Home Instead Senior Care Guildford and Woking are a Domiciliary care company based in Knaphill.
The Care Quality Commission have rated our company as 'OUTSTANDING' by the high standard of care we provide our clients in The Woking and Guildford area of Surrey.
Due to our exceptional company growth, we are looking for an additional Office Administrator to support our office team during the hours of 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
To provide administration support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy Home Care Company which prides itself on ‘Going the extra mile’ for their clients.
- Provide a focal point for visitors and telephone enquirers, promoting a positive image and customer service approach.
- General Administration including dealing with enquiries (phone, email and face to face) photocopying, data entry, scanning and taking calls.
- Preparing resources and paperwork for the office team.
- Work closely and assist the Care Co-Ordinator to plan weekly schedules and communicate all rotas to clients and carers.
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers, maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Ad Hoc duties
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer literate – Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think quickly and multitask.
- Driver with access to own vehicle.
- Reliable, smart and professional at all times.
- Previous office experience.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Team Player.
- Willingness to carry out care calls in cases of emergencies.
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch with Hazel KIllick on 01483 488222