Morning and Evening Carer
Morning and Evening Carers wanted!!
Mornings: 7:00am to 10:00am Evenings: 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Have you cared for a loved one and found it rewarding? Do you want to be able to give somebody else that same experience and make a difference in their world?
Start a Career in Care today!!!
Come and join the team and receive the following benefits:
- Hourly rate of £12.50 - £14.00*
- £250 Welcome Bonus
- Double rate of pay on Bank Holidays
- In addition to hourly rates added incentives and paid mileage
- Company pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Industry recognised Care Certificate plus full support and opportunities in attaining Care Qualifications.
- Free Comprehensive in house training
- Flexible hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- Development opportunities
Care assistants cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out to personal care and housekeeping. If you’re looking for a role that is flexible around your lifestyle, has guaranteed pay for hours worked and is doing something that genuinely makes a difference, look no further. Being a care assistant means you need to be adaptable, personable but ultimately put others first.
Essential qualities required:
- You have a passion for helping others
- Can adapt to changing demands of clients
- Be reliable, compassionate, and practical
- Have a driver’s license and use of your own car
- Are aged 18 or over
- Live in the Woking and Guildford area
- Available to work weekends
*Pay rates as of 1st June 2022