Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much!
Senior Scheduler/ Senior Care Coordinator
Are you looking for a fulfilling role where you have the chance to make a real difference?
At Home Instead Guildford and Woking we pride ourselves in offering the best personalised care to our clients and are proud of being the first care company to be rated “OUTSTANDING” by CQC in Guildford and Woking.
- Up to £27,000pa (DOE)
- Paid Induction training
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays, after two years service an additional days holiday each year up to 25 days per year
- You will receive your birthday off as additional paid leave, or the nearest weekday if it falls on the weekend
- Company pension scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount portal
- Free onsite parking
- A great team support structure
- Career development and training
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a full-time Senior Care Coordinator to join a fun and busy office within an outstanding growing business. You will be joining the scheduling team who are responsible for coordinating and allocating visits in accordance with Caregivers availability in the Guildford and Woking area.
As a Coordinator you will be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, using your own initiative to ensure all visits are covered, you will be able to resolve any scheduling issues that may arise. You will be confident and use your excellent communication skills to liaise with our Caregivers and clients with any queries or issues they have.
To be successful, you will have an analytical mind and be a natural problem solver with excellent attention to detail. You will be able to build strong relationships with both our Clients to be able to meet clients care needs and our Caregivers to ensure their committed hours are fulfilled.
What we ask:
- Car Driver essential.
- Previous experience as a Care coordinator in the care sector
- Geographical knowledge of the Guildford and Woking area is desirable but not essential
- You will be adaptable and able to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Proficient IT skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Access People Planner or similar software is desirable
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Participate in On call duties