You don't need a New Year to make a change
Full -time Field Care Supervisor
Full -time Field Care Supervisor
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual with excellent communication & administration skills to join our team.
Salary £23.000-25.000 (DOE)
Home Instead Guildford and Woking has a vibrant office full of dedicated members of staff all striving towards delivering the highest-level of care to their community.
Due to extensive client growth, we are looking for a Full -time Field Care Supervisor to grow our Care Management Team, who will provide and support our clients with a high-quality service.
Here at Home Instead, each member of staff truly feels appreciated and valued for the work that they do in supporting our clients.
· Be a pivotal role and link between clients, CAREGivers (carers) and office team
· Support our clients through the full cycle from enquiry to end of service
· Arrange and undertake initial visits and assessments for prospective clients
- Undertake client / CAREGiver introductions and support visits
- Participate in the On-Call out of hours rota
- Proactively be responsible for compliance of clients within your area
· Conduct risk assessments and update care plans when required as well as, Service Reviews, Quality Assurance, Supervisions, Appraisals, Return to work and Exit interviews
· Manage a team of CAREGivers to deliver excellent care to clients
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
We're looking for someone who has great attention to detail, takes pride in their work, will take ownership of tasks, likes to use their initiative, is keen to learn and has a positive "can do" attitude.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent (or prepared to work towards)
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care
- Excellent customer service skills.
- IT literacy - competent with the use of systems.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise with excellent attention to detail and a “can do” attitude
- Outstanding administration experience with a desire to continually improve and streamline processes
- Ability to work on own initiative and a willingness to learn
- Hard working and quick turn-around of tasks in our fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good interpersonal skills and a confident telephone manner
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues and information
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of producing correspondence to a high standard of accuracy
- Calm, proactive, approachable person who takes ownership of an issue from end to end
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Team Player
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm
A great pension scheme
Up to 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), Plus your birthday off
Induction and ongoing training provided
Uncapped referral schemes of up to £500
Free onsite parking
Valued member of the team
Recognised, appreciated and treated as a professional
Recognition for the work you do
Working for a CQC rated OUTSTANDING company
Supporting your local community