"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Exciting Care Manager opportunity with award winning Home Care brand
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support
Why Home Instead?
Global expertise, local services in rue sense- With well-established operations in 14 countries, Home Instead is a global franchise which means our offices benefit from the knowledge and best practices that have been proven to be successful worldwide. All our home care expertise is passed on to offices that operate in local communities across the UK. These offices run their business within the local community and so that’s how they can provide you with personalized services. They own their business, so they care about your satisfaction and your individual needs. Home Instead is UK's number 1 rated home care provider with over 200+ offices throughout the UK delivering the highest percentage of offices with CQC ‘Outstanding’ rating, far above the sector average.
Home Instead Senior Care continues to set the highest standards in everything we do. Our commitment to providing the best possible senior care services has led to our offices and staff achieving national recognition in the UK. Home Instead is proud to have won a number of awards marking us out as an outstanding home care services provider and a fantastic place to work.
Home Instead Senior Care continues to set the highest standards in everything we do in the UK. Our commitment to providing the best possible senior care services has led to our offices and staff achieving national recognition and by having the highest number of CQC “Outstanding” ratings of any home care provider.
Home Instead-Gloucester is a brand new office established in 2020 and our mission is to bring renowned high-quality care to Gloucester and brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.
Do you have an appetite for excitement and challenge?
This is a replacement role with a relatively new office within the Home Instead network. An exciting opportunity for a highly-skilled, experienced, and motivated Care Manager or a Team Leader/Deputy Care Manager who is looking to take the next steps of becoming a Care Manager with a strong care background and a passion for high-quality care to join our new care team based in Gloucester.
As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the young office setup in 2020, the growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This will include being responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, managing the needs of the clients, and day-to-day management of internal staff and our CAREGivers.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate setup, growth, and development of a high-quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service
- Recruiting and training CAREGivers
- Converting new client inquiries and coordinating staffing rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and people management skills in domiciliary care
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Have the drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop our care services
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 5.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity. If you are enterprising and have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions and grow with us, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighborhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
For more information please do visit our web site: https://www.homeinstead.co.uk/gloucester/