Domiciliary Care Coordinator
Industry leading Training, Excellent support
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people at their own homes With minimum home visits of one hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide relationship-based personalised support.
Why Home Instead?
Global expertise, local services- With well-established operations in 14 countries, Home Instead is a global franchise which means our offices benefit from the knowledge and best practices that have been proven to be successful worldwide. We are the number 1 home care provider with over 200 offices throughout the UK delivering the highest percentage of offices with CQC ‘Outstanding’ rating, far above the sector average.
Home Instead is proud to have won a number of awards marking us out as an outstanding home care services provider and a fantastic place to work.
This role includes
- Supporting CAREGivers to ensure they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their abilities
- Acting as a positive role model to colleagues
- Developing person centred care plans that outline clients needs, choices and independence
- Completing field support visits, mentoring, and actively taking part in team meetings
- Facilitating consultations with potential new clients
- Visiting existing clients to carrying out service reviews and quality assurance visits to certify the highest standard of care is provided
- Supporting the Care Manager in maintaining standards and legislation
- Building relationships and working with other health care professionals to make certain that clients receive the support they require
- Openness to step-in and deliver care to clients if needed.
- On call duties
Minimum 4 years experience in care as care assistant and coordination role is highly preferred.
As a part of the Home Instead family at Gloucester, you will receive industry-leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
To the right candidate, we would offer:
- A great workplace and culture
- In-house training and development, and support your growth
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD): Supervision, Appraisal and support
- Employee Assistance Program (phone and face to face counselling, courses, etc…)
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Yearly PEAQ Engagement survey to enable you to have your say!
- Company Pension Scheme
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day and putting a smile on the faces of the elderly.
If you're looking for work which is incredibly rewarding and satisfactory and have a high degree of flexibility to meet our CAREGivers' clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested'