Recruitment and Engagement position with UK's #1 rated Home Care brand
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support
Home Instead is the world’s leading and UK's #1 rated provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. Caring with Home Instead is truly joyful and fulfilling as it is 'Unrushed and Relationship-led'.
We are on a mission to change the face of aging by brightening the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are part of a network of 240+ offices across the UK and fast-growing. This means there will be opportunities to grow in the people management side of the business for a great performer.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community. You will have a proven track record of attracting high calibre candidates with experience of recruitment marketing and a knowledge of current sourcing techniques. You will be self-motivated, organised and resilient and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible in order to deliver a responsive recruitment service - this is not your standard 9 to 5 recruitment role.
What the role entails. . .
· Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
· Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
· Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
· Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
· Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
· Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
· Support candidate selection activities.
· Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
· Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
· Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
· Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
· Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
· Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
· Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
· Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
· Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
This role will be based in Gloucester. As it involves community engagement having a reliable means of transport will be essential to be effective in this role.