Start a job you will love
Paid travel time and mileage, pension scheme, award winningtraining, dedicated mentor, local 24 hour support
We are an independently-owned, family-run, home care provider and part of the Home Instead network offering the highest quality home care in the UK. We have a CQC 5 Star rating and have won multiple employer in care awards. We offer you the opportunity to join an outstanding, growing company, in a friendly and nurturing team environment.
Can you help us support our clients so they can remain living independent in their own homes. We need caring people like you to build trusted relationships to support with getting ready for the day, meal preparation and to get out and about to help them live their lives to the fullest and creating friendships.
-Job satisfaction, our CAREGivers say joining Home Instead was the best decision they ever made.
-Local 24 hour office support
-A dedicated mentor
-Award winning paid training
-Paid travel and waiting time of up to an hour between visits so no rushing
-Health Assurred employee assisstance program
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring?
- A team player?
- A care professional or looking to learn new skills, looking to progress within a care role?
- A good communicator ? (a sense of humour helps)
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone in their community?
- Available for part-time or full time contracts?
- Are you happy to take clients out for drives and appointments (using your own vehicle)