Are you an amazing problem solver?
- A days paid holiday on your birthday - Refer a friend bonus £500 for you plus £250 for your friend - Holiday pay and pension scheme - Employee Assistance programme to support your wellbeing - Investment in ongoing Training and Development to support career development - Supportive & Connected team
Our office was established in 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of our clients giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of Scheduling:
As a Care Co-ordinator / Scheduler you will take responsibility for the organisation of clients and Care Professionals within our service.
Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and Care Professionals.
Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
Match Care Professionals to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same Care Professionals and the same times each week, where possible
Develop excellent relationships with both clients and Care Professionals so both can enjoy positive experiences.
Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
Work with the Care Team and Home Care Consultants to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
Take part in on-call duties out of hours.
Qualities we look for:
· Scheduling experience ideally within the home care sector
· Strong customer service skills
· Engaging people person
· Tenacious problem solver
· Positive outlook
· Excellent attention to detail
· Highly resilient
· Thrives in a fast paced environment
· Highly Organised
· Calm Under pressure
· IT Literate - good working knowledge of MS office, CRM software and Excel
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.