We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ person to join our award-winning team. Because of our growing reputation, we are expanding rapidly throughout Edinburgh and are looking for the right person with excellent administrative skills to help drive our highly regarded homecare business forward. This role offers a great career opportunity and the chance to be part of a strong, supportive, friendly team; providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home.
Our clients are privately-funded, come to us through recommendation and are delighted with the service they receive from the company and our excellent CAREGivers. As recognition of this, in each of the past 4 years we have been awarded a 6 (‘Excellent’) for the quality of care we provide by the Care Inspectorate. And in 2019 we received a ‘5 Star Employer – Best Employer in Care Award’ based upon what our CAREGivers said about us through our annual independently run staff survey.
We’re very proud of our team and our well-earned reputation for providing exceptional quality care and support. However, this can only happen if we continue to employ the right calibre office staff, driving our operation as we continue to grow. Will you be our next rising star?
This Recruitment Administrator role will be fundamental to the effective working of the team and will, amongst other things, provide the complete administrative and supportive service involved with the smooth running of the office. There will be a lot of telephone answering, taking detailed messages, dealing with ongoing queries to satisfaction and helping out with an array of other duties – all of which require accuracy, attention to detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude.
The post entails being involved with the recruitment cycle, coordinating and ensuring recruitment administration is completed quickly, efficiently and correctly within timescales. You will be involved with aspects of marketing including the use of social media.
There will also be project work as we introduce new systems, products and services of which you will play an increasingly progressive role.
In essence a fully varied role.
Your career progression will follow this route and will expand as your general ‘Home Instead’ ethos understanding grows and people knowledge, talent and skills develop. You will become an integral and important part of the growth of the company.
Your personal profile; what will you need?
· High levels of computer literacy with strong Word and Excel skills
· A confident, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy, deadline-driven team environment
· A professional telephone manner; a smiling personality and empathy for others
· An outstanding eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· The ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines
· The ability to make friends and influence people.
· Pride in your work; the want to work ‘above and beyond’ and have high standards of commitment and achievement.
What we offer
· Primarily, job fulfilment; a great place to work with a supportive team and career opportunities - making a huge difference to the lives of our elderly clients!
· Our starting salary package is up to £19,000 pro rata with salary review and ongoing bonus opportunities.
You will also benefit from:
· 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata
· Pension scheme.
· Company Discount Scheme
· Employee Assistance Scheme
· Training and development opportunities.
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places then please apply here, including your CV and a covering letter detailing why this vacancy and working with Home Instead appeal to you.
Finally, you must satisfactorily complete a PVG check.