A very warm and heartfelt welcome to Home Instead Croydon and Dulwich.
I am Bhavin Patel and together with my wife Krisna, we own and operate the Home Instead Croydon and Dulwich office.
Home Instead have been changing the face of aging since 1994 and have taken an award winning approach to providing quality care within the community.
As a pharmacist by profession, I have always been involved in making an impact on people's wellbeing. In the community, I have come across and experienced the growing divide between the person receiving care and the quality of both trained and untrained care provides. This led to instances where I have had to step in to help bridge the gap by getting simple, everyday things done like dropping milk off for the morning tea or placing medication within reach, by the bedside for the evening dose. It was the small matters that were not being addressed by the care providers that led to unhappy clients which in real terms impacted their lifestyle.
We came across Home Instead who have very similar values to our own. We live by the “Mum test” – I wanted to provide care to my clients that I’d be happy for my aging mother, who lives with me, to have.
We cover Purley, Croydon, Sanderstead, Addington, Selsdon, Sydenham, Dulwich and the surrounding areas. The services we provide are bespoke flexible and person-centred. The services offered are non-medical care such as companionship, personal care, home help, Light cleaning, meal preparation, local transportation to surgeries or shopping, Medication reminders and prompting. Our carefully vetted and trained CAREGivers are matched to the client's interests so as to provide a foundation for the relationship between them.
We believe the following is what sets our approach different from the others;
• We have systems in place to ensure that the CAREGivers turn up on time.
• We introduce all CAREGivers to the client and ensure the same CAREGiver attends the visit. We would never send a stranger.
• Our staff are all fully Criminal Records Bureau checked and have provided us with 4 references.
• We only employ people who have empathy and care within themselves and whom we would entrust the care of our parents.
• Our CAREGivers carry ID and do not wear uniforms so as not to create a barrier between CAREGiver and client or alert others of the condition of the resident.
• We do not compromise on the standards and quality of care provided Please drop into our office or call for any information about care and the support option available to their families.
The kettle is never cold and always ready to offer the friendly cuppa.