Assistant Care Manager
Home Instead Senior Care Chester is a well established domiciliary care company providing a wide range of services to the elderly in their own homes
Responsible for managing the needs of clients and supporting the Registered Care Manager.
· Management of clients and responsibility for their ongoing care and support with a focus on person centred care.
· Carry out client reviews, quality assurance visits and action accordingly.
· Provide line management to the CARE-Professionals, building and maintaining a positive team ethos.
· Carry out CARE-Professionals one-to-one supervision, return to work meetings, support visits and competency assessments.
· Conduct client and CARE-Professional introductions.
· Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
· Identifying training needs/follow ups in respect of auditing activity.
· Maintain accurate client and CARE-Professionals records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Participate in on-call duties as required.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care, equivalent or working towards.
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Ability to nurture CARE-Professionals to enable them to reach their full potential.
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Teamwork & Collaboration
Communication & Relationship Management
Living Home Instead
Role Specific Competencies
Adapting to Change