Are you an experienced Care Supervisor looking for a weekend role?
Weekend Care Supervisor
Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint a Weekend Care Supervisor to join our fantastic team based in Bromley, Kent.
We are a growing business and as a result now have a great part time opportunity for somebody who is passionate about care and wishes to progress within a genuinely caring and professional company.
As the only “outstanding” CQC rated care provider in the borough, you will be responsible for implementing field-based quality monitoring systems and provide support to all clients and CAREGivers within the borough.
- Responsible for alternate weekend client care support and on-call phone ensuring collection on Friday between 4-5pm and returning to office between 9-10am on Monday
- Carry out initial client consultation assessments
- Draw up person-centred care plans for new clients
- Maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
- Conduct QA assessments, service reviews and audits
- Carry out introductions every time a CAREGiver is matched to a client for the first time
- Liaise closely with Care Coordinators and team regarding recruitment and allocation of individually matched CAREGivers
- Monitor, supervise and mentor all CAREGivers
- Ensuring all services are compliant with legislations, CQC standards and regulations and keeping computer and paper files up to date
- Encourage and identify opportunities for CAREGivers continuing professional development.
- Monitor and assess all clients for customer satisfaction
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of all documentation held in clients homes
- Ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date
- Delivering client care as required
- To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
- To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision to the care team
- Ensure the recording of all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures
- Responding to complaints and queries from service users
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets
- Strong experience providing the highest level of homecare
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- Someone wishing to further their career within the homecare sector
- Drivers licence and vehicle are essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota