Do you want to make a true difference?
We are the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Due to expansion, we are now recruiting an experienced Care Manager to develop, lead and assist in the growth of our Bromley office. Please note you do not need to be a Registered Manager to be considered.
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team in Bromley. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of the business, the service, staff and CAREGivers supporting our clients
- Promote, drive and grow brand awareness
- Carry out introductions every time a CAREGiver is matched to a client for the first time
- Draw up person-centred care plans for all new clients
- Conducting early service reviews, supervisions and CAREGiver appraisals
- Promote the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Drive business forward to achieve/exceed KPI’s and targets
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks
- Take accountability for compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained
- Encourage and identify opportunities for CAREGivers continuing professional development.
- Monitor and assess all clients for customer satisfaction
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of all documentation held in clients homes
- Ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date
- Delivering client care as required
- To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
- To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision to the care team
- Ensure the recording of all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures
- Responding to complaints and queries from service users
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets
- Participate in on-call rota covering alternate weekends and 1 evening per week
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Must have experience in a management position within the domiciliary care sector
- Strong experience providing the highest level of homecare
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- Drivers licence and vehicle are essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota