Are you a local experienced Recruiter?
Part Time Recruitment Assistant
On-going training and development opportunities
We are looking for a Part Time Recruitment Assistant to our join our 'outstanding' and professional team based in our beautiful new offices in Coney Hall, Kent. .
If you are a recruitment professional who is looking for a new challenge on a part time basis, this could be the role for you!
As our Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for providing full support to the Recruitment and Retention Manager, assisting with all areas of candidate attraction, pre-screening and associated HR/ recruitment compliance.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring we continue to attract and recruit only the highest calibre of CAREGiver will go onto support our wonderful clients, matched individually based upon their suitability.
In this position you will be responsible for assisting with:
- Writing and advertising appropriate vacancies for CG's and Key Players
- Vetting and conducting pre-screen telephone interviews to assess applicant suitability
- Arranging/ attending Zoom/ face to face interviews
- Ensuring all CAREGiver files are complete, paperless and compliant and in line with company policy and CQC standards
- Processing DBS applications
- Requesting and obtaining references, ID and vetting documents
- Attending local networking forums and events
- Managing social media platforms in respect of candidate attraction
- Maintaining regular contact with new and existing CAREGivers supporting retention and on-going aftercare
- Partnering with training providers to support the progression and development of existing staff
- Assisting with compliance projects
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
- The ability to build lasting relationships
- Amazing social media and networking skills
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- An ability to manage a fast paced and compliant recruitment process
- Fully competent computer skills
- A stable employment history
In order to be considered for this position, you must truly care and really want to make a difference to each and everyone of our clients lives!
It is preferable that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Please note, this role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.