You are a Care Manager wanting to take the next step in their CARING career?
Industry leading training, support and development opportunities available
We are the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Due to expansion, we are now recruiting an experienced Care Manager to develop, lead and assist in the growth of our office based in Coney Hall, Bromley, Kent. Please note you do not need to be a Registered Manager to be considered.
- Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of the business, the service, staff and CAREGivers supporting our clients
- Promote, drive and grow brand awareness
- Carry out introductions every time a CAREGiver is matched to a client for the first time
- Draw up person-centred care plans for all new clients
- Conducting early service reviews, supervisions and CAREGiver appraisals
- Promote the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Drive business forward to achieve/exceed KPI’s and targets
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks
- Take accountability for compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained
- Encourage and identify opportunities for CAREGivers continuing professional development.
- Monitor and assess all clients for customer satisfaction
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of all documentation held in clients homes
- Ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date
- Delivering client care as required
- To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
- To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision to the care team
- Ensure the recording of all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures
- Responding to complaints and queries from service users
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets
- Participate in on-call rota covering alternate weekends and 1 evening per week
- Must have stable experience in a management position within the home care sector
- Strong experience providing the highest level of homecare
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- Drivers licence and vehicle are essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.