Live-In Care Manager
Our office was established in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Due to an exciting growth opportunity, we are looking to recruit a professional, experienced and compassionate Live-in Care Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the live-in care service, ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care to all clients.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Establishing and developing a Live-in Care Service
- Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
- To manage and support a team of live-in CAREGivers
- Convert new live-in client enquiries
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to support brand awareness
- Attending care consultations
- Planning and writing of new care plans
- Conducting risk & health and safety assessments
- Ensuring an exceptional service is delivered to our clients at all times
- Supporting recruitment and candidate attraction, vetting and compliance
To be successful, you will:
- You will have experience of setting up a new live-in care service within the homecare sector
- Have extensive hands on live-in care experience with excellent relationship building skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth
- Have the ability to build good working relationships at all levels with medical and associated professionals
- Driven and commercially aware
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work well and accurately under pressure
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business
- Managing and participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Previous experience of Live-in Care/ HomeCare is essential however professional development will be supported.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.