Looking to work for an outstanding homecare provider?
Field Care Supervisor
Do you have experience of working in the Homecare sector?
Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint a Field Care Supervisor to join our fantastic team based in Bromley, Kent.
We are growing as a business and as a result have a great opportunity for somebody who is passionate about care and wishes to progress within a genuinely caring and professional company.
As the only “outstanding” CQC rated care provider in the borough, you will be responsible for implementing field-based quality monitoring systems whilst providing support to all of our Clients CAREGivers across the borough.
The role will include (but not limited to):
- Providing full support to the care team and CAREGivers
- Assisting with digital care planning
- Processing new client enquiries
- Attending new client consultations
- Supporting with scheduling
- Identifying training needs/follow ups in respect of auditing activity
- Collating monthly mileage
- Managing annual leave requests
- Supporting with spot checks
- Supporting with introductions
- Supporting with QA visits
- Taking part in the on call rota – one weekday night and alternate weekends
Prior experience of working as a Senior Carer within a home care environment is essential.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.