It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Client Services Manager
We have an exiting opportunity for an experienced homecare Client Services Manager to join our professional team.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, the role will require you to ensure the best possible care is provided to the clients of Home Instead Senior Care Bromley, Chislehurst & Orpington and to ensure the policies and procedures are adhered to.
To encourage and motivate caregivers to deliver the best possible care to our clients, to continue to develop their knowledge and skills throughout their employment and continue to be engaged in their roles.
We are looking for a highly skilled Manager with a strong care background to join our team in Bromley. As our Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Client On-boarding
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing CAREGiver personal development
- Care Delivery & on-call rota
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You will be an experienced manager within the care sector, preferably home care, however not essential.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.