Looking to take the next step in your career?
Field Support Supervisor
Our office was established in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Do you have experience of working in the Homecare sector?
Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint a Field Care Supervisor to join our fantastic team based in Bromley, Kent.
We are growing as a business and as a result have a great opportunity for somebody who is passionate about care and wishes to progress within a genuinely caring and professional company.
As the only “outstanding” CQC rated care provider in the borough, you will be responsible for implementing field-based quality monitoring systems whilst providing support to all of our Clients CAREGivers across the borough.
The role will include (but not be limited to):
- Will have desk in office and conduct much of role from office;
- Assisting to set up digital care planning;
- Auditing MAR charts;
- Auditing Activity logs;
- Identifying training needs/follow ups in respect of auditing activity;
- Supporting with spot checks;
- Supporting with introductions;
- Supporting with QA visits;
- Taking part in the on call rota – one weekday night and alternate weekends.
- Ideally the role will be Monday to Friday but there may be scope for more flexible working pattern.
Experience of working in a home care environment is essential.
This role will offer great progression opportunities within an outstanding and growing homecare provider.