Client Services Manager
Client Service Manager
Are you an outstanding homecare professional seeking a fantastic new opportunity? If so look no further!
Due to expansion, we have a vacancy for a Client Services Manager who will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients from beginning to end ensuring a positive and person centred service throughout their experience.
In case you didn't know... Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Care Professional to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are hugely proud of our "Outstanding" CQC status and continue to strive for bigger and better things for our clients and Care Professional!
You will be responsible for supporting your allocated clients from beginning to end of their time with Home Instead, ensuring high levels of customer service, full compliance and their positive client experience throughout.
This position would involve, but is not limited to the following;
New Client Care:
- Attend care consultations (together with a care consultant) as directed by the Registered Care Manager for the purpose to taking a full note of the consultation
- Complete the care plan and MAR chart on IQ in a timely fashion (but no later than 1 working day before service commences) for review and sign off by the Registered Care Manager
- Prepare all documents required for the client (or family) signature on, or before, the first day of service and return them signed
- Carry out all Care Professional introductions to the client and complete all documentation fully.
- Ensure client file on the shared drive is complete and financial documents passed to our bookkeeper.
- Before completing the one week courtesy phone call to the client (below), call each CG who supports that client and ask for feedback on the client, the care plan, tasks etc.
- Complete a one week courtesy phone call to the client on the one week anniversary of the client's start date, document and save on shared drive. Follow up any comments made by the Care Professional any concerns raised or compliments given by the client and update any documentation.
- Conduct a two week review visit to the client's home, document and save on shared drive. Update care plan etc as necessary and communicate any changes to the Care Professional team.
Existing Client Care:
- Where a new Care Professional needs to be added to support a client, carry out Care Professional introductions to the client and complete all documentation fully.
- Prepare for all Quality Assurance visits and complete them during the calendar month in which they fall due. Meetings to be documented, feedback given and systems updated.
- Prepare for all Service Review visits and complete them during the calendar month in which they fall due.
- At all times, identify opportunities where changes in clients' needs can be supported by an increase in hours and arrange these in conjunction with the scheduler as quickly as possible.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- At all times, identify opportunities where you, or another member of the team can, or has, gone the extra mile in providing excellent opportunities and improving outcomes
- Work hard to ensure excellent reviews from our clients whether through homecare.co.uk and/or our annual PEAQ survey
What we are looking for:
- Cheerful personality with positive mindset
- Quality focus
- Planning and organising
- Customer Focus
- Communication and relationship management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Agile learner
- Good level of attention to detail
Skills and Experience:
- Have, or be willing to work towards Level 4 or 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Strong skills in conducting care assessments and care planning
- Good understanding of systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Passionate about providing the highest quality care
- Ability to work well and accurately under pressure
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Be responsive, agile and remain calm whilst dealing with multiple priorities
- Be flexible to meet demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
- Due to the need to support the on-call function, which may require the support of team members out in the field in emergency situation, and the need to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Subject to a full enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking professional team who are driven by ensuring that each and everyone of our client's receive the highest quality relationship and person centred care, everyday of the week!