Make a career out of CARE!
Scheduler/ Care Coordinator
Are you an amazing problem solver, with experience in care coordination, scheduling or logistics? If so we would love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time office based Scheduler/ Care Coordinator to join our professional and fast growing team in Coney Hall Village, West Wickham Kent.
As the only “outstanding” CQC rated care provider in the borough, you will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the office, whilst managing all Care Professionals rotas to ensure that the care delivered is of the highest standard.
- Managing Care Professionals rotas ensuring consistency of advanced set schedules and supporting on re-active scheduling
- Providing full administrative support to the team
- To work closely alongside the Senior Field Care Supervisor in coordinating care services and ensuring the perfect Care Professionals and client match
- Liaising with family members and relevant healthcare professionals in relation to client care
- Assist in the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of client support, ensuring continuity of service at all times
- Managing daily medication and task prompts
- Following up IQ Alerts, ensuring a timely service
- Managing and recording Care Professionals annual leave requests
- To deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received, referring to the relevant person or team
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, Care Professionals and associated professionals
- Typing up written care plans for new clients
- Supporting local community and business events and activities
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- Reporting any recruitment needs to ensure all client requirements and needs are fulfilled
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Previous experience in an Home Care setting advantageous within a care coordination position
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience and proficiency with associated CRM system (we use people planner)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passionate in delivering a high quality service to all clients and CAREGivers
- Professional and sociable team player, flexible and committed
- Accurate and IT literate with database and MSO experience
- Full driving licence and vehicle essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please either apply or contact Rebecca Griffiths on 020 8658 2535 or email [email protected]
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.