Our office was established in XXXXXX and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Care Coordinator / Scheduler
- £20,000-£23.000 pay rate
- On going support and training
- 28 Days paid holiday (Pro rata for part time)
- Ongoing training, continued development and support
- Free on-site parking
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ Scheduler / Care Coordinator to join our award-winning team. Because of our growing reputation, we are expanding rapidly throughout the Wrexham and Flintshire and are looking for the right person with excellent administrative, This role offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home. All our visits with clients are for at least an hour, often more and our CAREGivers visit the same clients providing consistency
Care Coordinator requirements:
- Organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Provide other administrative and project support as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Be able to adapt quickly to emergencies and / or other unforeseen circumstances ensuring all visits always take place
- Provide timely response to client requests and ensure they are constantly updated with new and changing information
- Provide out of hours “on call” assistance on a rotational basis
- Support delivery of care visits in times of need which may include out of hours
- Support with medication assistance monitoring and manual handling techniques of new and current CAREGivers
You will have experience in delivering or managing /coordinating care delivery and exceptional organisational skills
A confident, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy, deadline-driven team environments
To have pride in your work; the want to work ‘above and beyond’ and have high standards of commitment and achievement.
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Level 3 QCF Health and social care or willingness to complete on commencement.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.