Its not working, it's care coordinating
Award Winning Care Company
Our office was established in Buckley and Wrexham and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the co-ordination care delivery o include scheduling, monitoring daily services for clients, monitor daily electronic logs and eMAR charts The Care Coordinator is responsible for a range of tasks in managing clients and CAREGiver electronic planning systems to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Support new CAREGivers through their initial induction period
- Ensure CAREGivers are provided with introductions to clients and understand personal plans of clients
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner
- To visit Clients as and when required
- To develop good working relationships with all CAREGivers
- To be aware of all CAREGiver holiday requests
- To be included in the ‘On Call’ rota. 1 Weekend, 1 (work) week per month
- Identifying suitable matches for clients;
- Scheduling weekly and monthly rotas;
- Allocating and processing schedules for new clients and CAREGivers;
- Identifying recruitment, current and future needs;
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
- Support CAREGivers through all aspect’s of HISC induction process including delivery and completion of AWIF
- Play a key part in client and family experience
- Develop key relationships with health care professionals
- Able to work logically and plan efficiently.
- Excellent street knowledge of Wrexham / Flintshire East
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- People person with excellent people skills
· Attractive and competitive salary - Continuous Professional Development - Fantastic supportive network - Funding to gain further qualifications -Excellent career progression opportunities.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Drivers Licence would be an desirable requirement.