Home Instead is a care provider with a difference! Continuity of care and building relationships is really important to us - we don't rush our visits so you have the time to get to know and connect with your clients. All our visits are a minimum of one hour (often more) allowing you time to provide high quality care.
We are looking for Care Professionals In the Mold, Buckley, Hawarden and surrounding areas.
Guaranteed minimum hour contracts are available.
The role will typically include some of the following;
- Personal care, to include assisting clients with washing, bathing, showering.
- Providing meals such as preparing breakfast, lunch, tea and supper where necessary. If you can cook then great as we would rather you made something fresh and tasty.
- Where necessary assisting to take medication once trained to do so.
- Companionship- to be company and spend time with someone getting to know them and taking an interest in their hobbies, likes and dislikes.
- Housekeeping- to provide light housekeeping such as hoovering, dusting, ironing etc. We believe that the home should be a clean and pleasant environment to work in to ensure that our clients can stay at home and be independent for as long as possible.
- Taking our clients to appointments and outings such as doctors appointments and going out for a bite to eat or a coffee.
- Keeping records of your activities and reporting any findings to the supporting office team with the help our handy app.
Combined with an experienced and supportive management team, there isn't a more rewarding place to work in Health and Social Care. You don't need prior experience - we recruit people of all ages who have a positive attitude and are passionate about providing quality care. We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, or delivery driving. We provide continuous training from the start.
Due to the nature of the role a driving licence is preferred.
We pay above the real living wage and are a certified real living wage employer, we also are an award winning company with 5* Employer in care award!
What can you expect from being a Home Instead Care Professional:
- £10.60 per hour (with additional holiday pay on top)
- Working patterns to suit your lifestyle- a variety of work patterns are available.
- Guaranteed income contracts for that peace of mind.
- Pension scheme,
- We pay generous mileage and travel time allowance onto top of hourly rate.
- Bespoke Home Instead benefits scheme with discounts at Costa, Boots,
- Home Instead training includes City and Guilds courses such as Dementia, End of life and many more for those wanting to develop which is recognised by the Princess Royal Training Awards.
- Retention bonus of £200 paid after 6 months of service and completion of training, just to say welcome to the team :)
If you are interested in working for us Please enter your details or if you would like an informal no obligation chat about any of the vacancies we have then just give us a call, a member of our friendly team will answer any of your questions.
Call our Flintshire office on 01244 735201- or email us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.