Home Care Assistant Coedpoeth and Brymbo
We are an award winning company with 5* Employer in care award!
Recruiting in Coedpoeth, Brymbo and New Broughton.
Benefits to you include:
- £10.60 p/h (£11.88 inc holiday pay) mileage and travel time paid in addition to the hourly rate.
- Holiday pay and pension scheme.
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more with Home Instead Employee Benefits Scheme.
- Free membership to our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you 24/7 access to one-to-one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information.
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Dementia.
- Award-winning training recognised by the Princess Royal Training Awards.
- Our bespoke Home Instead CAREGiver learning and development programme gives you the opportunity to develop your career.
Here at Home Instead, we support people to live independent and fulfilled lives in the place where they feel the happiest, their own homes.
We provide a variety of services which include companionship, home help, personal care and medication support. Our personal plans are highly tailored to the needs and wishes of our clients. Continuity of care and building relationships is really important to us, therefore, our visits last a minimum of 1 hour, no rushed calls and you will visit the same clients on a regular basis allowing you to build up trust and relationships.
Home Instead have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation in the local area for truly first-class care. This home care service with the personal touch is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a predominantly private client base, but the focus being on companionship and loneliness prevention. Our friendly office team are sensible about travel time and distances as well so you’ll be visiting clients within your local area.
Care Assistant Job Description
This is a totally unique care sector opportunity - We will carefully match you to your own small circle of older adults in your local community and you will support them to live happy, independent lives by providing:
Prompting & assisting your clients with their medication
Support getting in & out of the shower & getting dressed
Preparing nutritious meals and light household duties
Companionship, a cup of tea & a natter
Shopping trips, social Calls, appointments, clubs hobbies (own car advantageous)
There are no formal qualifications required initially as we will provide you with all the necessary training.
All we ask is that you have a genuine desire to help people in your local community, that you have a kind, caring warm nature
We are extremely proud of the work we do, why not give us a call today and find out more about joining our team!
Please click on I'm Interested below or alternatively, contact us on;
Wrexham - 01978 660423 Flintshire - 01244 735201
Home Instead is an equal opportunities employer, encouraging applications from all sections of the community throughout Wrexham and Flintshire as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Drivers licence is required in some areas due to the location of clients.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.