There are numerous challenges to growing older, and the thought of having to leave your home can be a cause of stress to many people. With care at home, from Home Instead, older people can live independent and fulfilled lives in the place where they feel the happiest.
We provide a variety of services which include companionship, home help, personal care and medication support. Our care plans are highly personalised and tailored to the needs and wishes of our clients. Continuity of care and building relationships is really important to us, therefore, our visits last a minimum of 1 hour and we match all our clients with the right CAREGivers.
To provide companionship based homecare to our clients in Wrexham. Duties may include support with personal care, household tasks, support to prepare meals, shopping and support to appointments to name a few.
No formal qualifications are required just a warm heart, friendly face and a genuine desire to help others is all you need to start your career in care. Full training and support will be provided on your CAREGiver journey.
Benefits to you include:
- £10.60 p/h (£11.88 inc holiday pay) mileage and travel time paid in addition to the hourly rate.
- Holiday pay and pension scheme.
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more with Home Instead Employee Benefits Scheme.
- Free membership to our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you 24/7 access to one-to-one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information.
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Dementia.
- Award-winning training recognised by the Princess Royal Training Awards.
- Our bespoke Home Instead CAREGiver learning and development programme gives you the opportunity to develop your career.
We are extremely proud of the work we do, why not give us a call today and find out more about joining our team!
Please click on I'm Interested below or alternatively, contact us on;
Wrexham - 01978 660423 Flintshire - 01244 735201
Home Instead is an equal opportunities employer, encouraging applications from all sections of the community throughout Wrexham and Flintshire as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.